Sunday, December 25, 2005

Belly full of turkey

Merry Christmas everyone.

The first round of xmas visiting is over. We visited Caroline's parents for lunch. Isabella is 7 months old now and hasn't quite got the hang of this present thing. All she wanted to do was eat the paper. Wish I'd known that beforehand. Would have saved a lot of money.

I was utterly spoiled this year. Caroline got me a 19" lcd monitor. It's a thing of beauty and I now have space on my small desk again. (Writer's note: I can now fit two pages on the screen as I write and the font is big enough to read. This makes me happy.) I'm making the most of it as next year is going to be all about Isabella. She'll be almost two and will no doubt be asking for her own presents by then.

Tomorrow: we visit my parents and do it all again.

No comments: